9 out of 10 people with kidney disease are unaware that they have it, & half of those with severely reduced kidney function (but not yet on dialysis) do not know they have kidney disease. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) develops when the kidneys become damaged & over time they may not clean the blood like healthy kidneys. When kidneys do not work well then the toxic waste & extra fluid accumulate in the kidney which can further lead to heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure & even early death. Despite this, the kidney specialist doctor – at Surjit Ayurvedic Clinic knows how to cure this disease in a safe, precise, affordable & effective manner.
Who are Susceptible to Kidney Disease?
Unfortunately, anyone can develop kidney disease but certain or the following people are more susceptible than others those are as follows:
- Heart patients
- Diabetic patients
- People having a history of renal illness in their families
- High blood pressure or hypertension patients
- People who are over the age of 60 are more likely to develop kidney disease.
What are the Early Symptoms or Symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease?
Following are the early symptoms of signs that can help you to detect kidney disease:
- You may experience frequent urination or blood in the urine.
- Reduced kidney function can lead to a buildup of toxins in the blood that causes you to have a lack of energy & feel overwhelming tired.
- Dry & itchy skin may be a sign that you have an imbalance of nutrients & minerals in your blood due to kidney disease.
- Electrolyte imbalances like low calcium levels or high phosphorus brought on by impaired kidney function may result in muscle cramps.
- When your kidneys aren’t draining enough fluid, extra fluid might build up in your lungs, which may make you feel out of breath.
- When your kidneys aren’t working properly, protein might enter your urine.
- Kidney dysfunction can result in excessive fluid and sodium buildup that can lead to high blood pressure.
Do Men & Women Experience Different Kidney Disease Symptoms?
Evidently, chronic kidney disease (CKD) may progress differently both in men & women where Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) & kidney infections may cause kidney disease to develop in women. However, both men & women can prevent or lower the risk of kidney disease by maintaining healthy body weight, controlling blood sugar, & living a healthy lifestyle. Above all, you can book a consultation or take affordable treatment at the best kidney specialist doctor in Kapurthala – Dr. Surjit or Surjit Ayurvedic Clinic.
Why Should You Consider an Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist Doctor in Kapurthala?
Ayurveda is ancient science or 5000 years old practice of treating the mind, body, & soul. Even if you suffer from any kind of disease triggered in the body by the blockage of certain specific channels named doshas, are effectively treated by an Ayurveda doctor in Kapurthala. Not only this but we also know, ” Ayurveda has side-benefits, no side-effects.”
For these reasons, you should consider the best ayurvedic kidney specialist in Kapurthala – Dr. Surjit, who has gained sound experience in treating chronic kidney disease (CKD) purely with Ayurveda. Our treatment has successfully treated thousands of patients in India & around the world.
Book an appointment now!
For more information, visit us today.